An overview of the available content on this site. Keep the pointer still over an item for a few seconds to get its description.
- What is this research study about?
- What is the medicine being tested and how does it work?
- How does the drug work? (diagram)
- How have we identified potential participants, and do those invited have to take part?
- Who decides what treatment participants get given?
- What does taking part in ORION-4 involve?
- What happens at appointments? (summary table)
- What if a participant doesn't want to carry on with the study?
- What happens to blood samples?
- How might stored samples contribute to future research?
- What are the benefits and risks of taking part in this study?
- What will happen at the end of the study?
- How will information be collected and processed?
- What if there is a problem?
- How can I find out more about cardiovascular disease?